Garage Door Maintenance
Garage Door Maintenance for your residence. We are here to help!
The effort needed to open and close garage door manually should almost be the same. If it's not happening, then your garage door needs maintenance. Regular maintenance work is important for proper functioning of your garage door. Frequent maintenance is suggested in every three to six months, and more in case of extreme weather conditions. Efficient garage door services can fix broken garage doors and any other issues from creating further issues in the long run.
When is the time for maintenance?
- If it's been 2 years since you got the maintenance done
- If you are finding it difficult to open and close your garage door
- If the balance of the garage door is not appropriate. Then it needs inspection at least once a year.
- If your garage door is making a lot of noise at the time of opening and closing.
- Our expert technicians can check all the components such as garage door cables, springs, rollers, pulleys, and mounting systems to identify any damage
- We carry proper lubrication of Door hinges, spring, rollers, and tracks
- We can fix your garage door for its flawless functioning and prolonged life
- We thoroughly check the issues of tracking and mounting. Subsequently, we tighten or replace the loose fasteners to ensure safety.